Comfort. Compassion. Caring.
At Prime Care Hospice, we are committed to maintaining and improving the quality of life for those facing end-of-life with dignity, compassion, and peace. Prime Care Hospice offers care and support services to assist with physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
Who is Eligible for Hospice
Hospice care is generally for people who have a life expectancy of six months or less and have chosen to focus on palliative care – comfort and relief from pain and symptoms.
Diagnoses commonly associated with hospice care include cancer and other diseases:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Respiratory disease
- Liver/Renal disease
- Neurological disease
- Stroke or coma
When to Call Hospice
It may be time to consider hospice when hospitalizations become more frequent, conditions worsen considerably, progressive weight loss, decrease mental abilities, and/or recurrent infections.
We are available 24/7 to help and support you in making the best decisions for you and your family. Here are a few things you can expect when you call us:
- Listen to and answer your questions with compassion
- Coordinate with your physician and obtain physician orders
- Asses insurance and Medicare Hospice Benefits
- Coordinate with family members
- Create a personalized care plan with patient and family members